Week 8 is our holiday week from our courses and it is also winter holiday week back home. At home they have had more than -30 c grrrrrr and I feel guilty about complaining our +4 or more! Our lovely neighbour girl is arriving here tomorrow and I guess her winter holiday will not be the same as usual :) (no skiing, no snow, no frost...)
Weeks are passing by VERY fast, we have been doing our courses, looking around Amsterdam several times, been in big bosses parents and just chilling from this relaxed atmosphere in here, haha, no smoking!
My boss will try soon a picture update, take care in there!
Waiting for your pictures :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome home! You sure are already here in Winterland (a little more snow today!!!)
No snow for this gal ;)! We are not back, not just yet, will take still few months and I guess snow will be gone by then, but thanks anyway for this warm welcome (=:. Greetings!
ReplyDelete